Garden Hoe "POLUX"
Like Phoenix but with a single prong
We find that this tool is more suitable for stony or more friable soil, and for more careful gardening
massive copper alloy alloy handle made of beechwood
length 31 cm
width 7,5 cm
high 20 cm
weight 210 g
with long shaft Nr 051 "Polux long"
Why Copper Garden Tools?
- Copper gardening tools enrich the soils with coppertrace elements and thereby provide plants with essential nutrients
- They are hardwearing and will last for years
- Stay free of rust – but age with a graceful bronze patina, perfect for the coastal gardener
- They have sharp edges
- They have an incomparably longer lifespan than devices from iron
- Viktor Schauberger came to the assessment that cultivating the soil with copper implements would be more beneficial to the Earth and lead to healthier plants. In his writings, he listed several reasons for this.
- Minute amounts of copper create the conditions for beneficial micro-organisms
- Penetrate the soil easily -low coefficient of friction- less tendency for clay to cling to the tool
- Copper is not magnetic - so does not disrupt the electrical fields in the soil
- Can be kept sharp with a whetstone, file or by peening (hammering the edge against a steel anvil)